twitter



"Ha Sim, you don't need to be a vegetarian for 3 years to absolve my sins. Those who were killed were pirates who when they were alive bullied our poor defenseless people. They deserved their end. What sins have I committed?" - Man Ho (Ep 20)

"Why not like this? I will cover my eyes, pretend I can't see anything and you (Yim) can take this emperor's robe and cut a hole through it and with it behind my back stab me once and for all with another trumped up charge... will that do?" - Man Ho (Ep 21)


FUNNLING METRE












For Man Ho but for the last act of episode 20 and the idea behind episode 21 ...











Just when things were going oh so well, the final act of this episode turns supernatural and suddenly we have throne fighting drama. It seems this series wants to be everything. And as expected, Mui is flip flopping between the two sides whilst Man Ho knows his place but also is a reasonable man. I hate the last act and the sudden throne fighting elements. I absolutely hate it. This series is ruining itself. It just turned stupid. But the first 35 min or so was brilliant thanks to Ruco's commanding performance. His Man Ho is as sexy as he is scary. Not sure to run away from him or run towards him.

As for Episode 21, heavenly performance by Ruco. Seriously, there should be a full palace drama with Ruco as the lead. I am pretty annoyed this series is heading that way.




© Copyright 2014- Funn Lim @ Point2e.com;