twitter




Welcome to my episodic thoughts of Captain Of Destiny which is a summary plus critical analysis on episode per episode basis. I will be commenting as I watch each episode as it is shown on ASTRO ON DEMAND. It is a new series so I welcome all comments, but please refrain from major spoilers of future episodes for the benefit of those who are watching together with me or just joined in. If it is a small spoiler, just write SPOILERS before you post any further. Please post your comments for specific episode in the specific post (as per the episode number). I hope to see this series through and I may miss a few episodes so when you see * next to an episode number, it means there is no episodic thought for that particular episode. There will not be any updates notice posted here or in point2e.com whenever this blog is updated. Just check back every weekday, before the broadcast of the next episode, the thought would be posted by then. 

As this is summary plus opinion based posts, please take note everything posted in here in the main post is my own personal opinion.

I haven't done a review or episodic thoughts for some time and since this is one series I have been waiting for so long and it stars Ruco Chan in a plum role, I am excited. Are you? I hope you are. You can join my discussion here or at Jaynestars.com where I will be reposting these thoughts. You may find more than just pure episodic thoughts in here since I may be posting other related stuff such as pictures, etc.

Thank you for joining me in this discussion/recap. Hope to see you here often so do bookmark this page. Before I got, the title reminds me of one of my favourite and inspiring poems ever written, Invictus;

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit From pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul

by William Ernest Henley (1849–1903)

© Copyright 2014- Funn Lim @ Point2e.com;